Monday, August 9, 2010

color of the year


At the moment, nothing makes me happier than this picture, along with the caption "Moth, you look ready for a pride parade!"

Pantone announced (awhile ago) that the top color for 2010 is turquoise. It seems popular in fashion, interior design, graphic design...
I'm starting to think my dream job would be to work at pantone and just deal with colors all day.

Mondays are hard and I just feel like I'm at a dead-end when it comes to any creativity I feel towards writing. I finished (and by finished I mean e-mailed the proof, waiting for edits, waiting to print...a process that will take waaaay longer than I want it to) a design (12 page spread) for the Curriculum Guide today. It was sort of a rushed project, but I forgot how much deadlines inspire creativity.













Listening to: Nothing
Last thing googled: search flickr by color

No comments:

Post a Comment